Need equity capital, but where to start? This easy worksheet brings together basic data for the preliminary evaluation of an equity deal. At Capital Solutions, we use this information as a springboard to sourcing the right EC deal.
No worries, this isn’t a test! It clarifies the work that’s been done and work that needs to be done to be competitive in obtaining equity capital.
We work with active investors interested in diverse sectors – they are always looking to put a deal together. If you, or anyone you know, is looking for equity capital, please contact me and we can get started!
- Do you have a complete business plan?
- Have you raised capital before? If yes, how much?
- How much equity capital are you seeking?
- What stage is your company? Concept/development, testing, launched?
- How many current, active customers?
- Timeframe for company breaking even according to financials? Net income or cash flow basis?
- What kind of ROI is planned to offer investors?
- Projected gross revenues for the next five years?
- What is the exit strategy?
- What sector is your company in?
- What size is your market? Under $100 million, $100-$500 million, $1 billion, greater than $1 billion
- What is your competitive advantage? Pending patent, patents, proprietary technology. other?
- Do you have a time/speed to market advantage on competitors? How much?
- What is the growth rate for the market for each of the last five years?
- Company background/history?
- How long are you committed to obtaining EC?
- How much equity will be given to investors in exchange for capital?
- What is the relevant experience of your team members? Industry, finance, entrepreneur?
Capital Solutions brings decades of industry expertise to every deal. Should you have any questions or need clarification, please contact us at (626) 695-2280.