A little more than a month ago, we announced that Capital Solutions is now helping to provide access to Venture Capital, Investment Capital and Equity financing. The response to this announcement has been dramatic and we now have a number of deals in the works with our sources.
While we are not miracle workers, we have worked over the years to develop relationships with quality sources that provide investment financing from as little as $500,000 to well over the 100’s of millions. We work directly with the top executives with our sources, so we can usually get a quick and accurate reading about which deals will work and which ones are not a fit.
Best way to start a VC or equity financing deal
The best way to start a deal with us is to provide us with a two to three (max) page executive summary of the deal. The summary should include the following:
- A brief description of the product or service.
- A description of the need for this product or service.
- What funding is being sought?
- A brief description of the principals involved with the company.
- The current status of the company. Is the company a startup or is the company generating sales and if so, for how long. If the company is currently generating sales, then please provide a current financial statement.
- If the company receives the funding requested, what will this do for the company?
- Where is the company located?
- Any key items about the opportunity not included above.
It is important to remember that this executive summary is being written for potential investors that may not be well versed with your industry. Please keep it simple and easy to understand. We will deal with the details later.